Monday, February 8, 2010

Date Night


DLR babydoll dress, Wilfred pencil skirt, OTK socks, vintage red velvet purse, B initial necklace, oversized Victorian ring



I guess I'm a planner. Pretty sure this is going to be my VDay outfit. What do you think? You can't really see but there's some clev in there as well. And I'll probably pair it with some black heels and a red lip.

Kind of early still to be planning, I know, but I tend to figure out my outfits ahead of time when I'm excited about something. I always know my birthday outfit like two weeks in advance, haha! No actual plans yet though. We usually figure that stuff out last minute, which doesn't really work in our favour during these silly holidays. We will prob end up eating dinner in the city at our fav restaurant. I've got some good ideas for the bf's gift though. What do you have planned???

xo

1 comment:

  1. great pics. i love the oversized ring!

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete